Knotweed Solutions Limited are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements. We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and will continually take action to improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise our use of energy, water and natural resources.
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials where possible and consider alternative environmentally friendly options.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
Knotweed Solutions Limited will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress.
We are committed to providing regular environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicate our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account or organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
Knotweed Solutions Limited